Monday, February 2, 2015

Let The Adventure Begin!

All right this is it guys.

Let the grand adventure begin.

I am headed to Fiji!

How crazy life can be.  One moment you are living life- going about your usual daily routine- and that is all as great (or typical) as it can be and then every so often something crazy may happen where life shakes things up a bit. Life couldn't keep things the same all the time cause then we might actually get it pretty figured out and how boring would that be? Haha. I feel like this is kinda what life has done for me :)

I have been given this amazing opportunity to make a lasting difference and impact in the lives of others. I could not be more grateful for this opportunity and for you guys and your support, excitement, and constant encouragement! I have an amazing support system with me :)

I'm so excited for you guys to join me in this adventure and amazing experience and I want to thank all of you who donate and continue to donate as we set out to make a difference in the world around us!

I'll do my best to keep you guys with me as much as possible as this journey begins to unfold!

Until next time guys!

~ Hailey Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment