Sunday, January 25, 2015

Just Around The Corner

Hey guys! 

This grand adventure is coming so quickly! And I could not be more excited about it!

You know that feeling you get when you're super excited about something but you kinda don't know what to expect and so you're a bit nervous? That's about how I feel right now haha. 

I am beyond excited to experience Fiji- for this grand adventure to begin and unfold and so naturally as the number of days till my departure date drop and it becomes closer I get more excited along with that slight nervous feeling. 

I want to thank all of you for your donations and excitement that are making this such an amazing experience! I just want to take each and everyone of you with me! Seriously! 

So, I invite you to continue to follow and come along with me because this adventure is just around the corner! :)

Till next time,


~ Hailey Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment